10/14/2007

Somewhere in the middle of the night

Somewhere in the middle of the night
I wake up to an extreme fright
From the call of the black cat on the road
Or is it someone calling from the heavenly abode
My roomies are fast asleep
I can hear him snoring , his sleep is bloody deep
...there's no sign of sleep in me
Aah.....how about watching some TV
I switch on the tube..and crap.. there is some
Weird Weird Ad of the Devgans for Tata Indicom
...F$#%K...*******
All my rhymes are gone bust.....


What is the need of the Devgans trying to act like the perfect homemakers trying to sell washing machines, to micorwaves and now cheap-local rate mobile phone carriers, wait a sec...is that the former queen of Bollywood trying to sell....ahem ahem..a USB Based Internet Connection device? Yes, tht's her for sure. Well you may say, if Soumitro Chatterjee can sell Livoguard..why not Kajol ? Yeah, u win.

No comments:

American Idol 2 hour Finale Live Stream

For your viewing pleasure