10/12/2007

Broken Heart


I tried to be your love, but you put me to shame
I am now drowned in tears, I hv no one to blame
I hug my kness and cry, coz I don't hv u with me
Love, it was all an illusion which I couldn't see

'Twas the month of September, I remember the day
I was working at my desk, just another Friday
I hear a call ringing, the time was 3:40
U said" I love you, Do u Love me?"

And then you said about the night before
How you couldnt sleep, and loved me to the core
You said your love was insane and crazy
Love, it was all an illusion which I couldn't see

Time went by and its been a year
But to me the love is still so dear
But for you its just an anniversary day
The love is gone and the feeling's faded away
You took me for granted, how many times
I gave you my love, I gave you all that was mine
But when I wanted my love from you
You'd only say"My Love is true"
Love aint about the "Love"score
I see in your eyes you dont love me no more

I guess this is how it was meant to be
For all my love, and insanity
To end up in my tears as I hug my knee
Love, it was all an illusion which I couldn't see

No comments:

American Idol 2 hour Finale Live Stream

For your viewing pleasure