11/15/2005

Tathastu


Why Tathastu U say?Bcoz, its my blog(Reason I). I dont want to be rude, but hey its my space, so please don't argue with me upon this. Reason II--I have grown on an overdose of BR Chopra's Mahabharata and Ramanand Sagar's Ramayana, and so yes, Televised Hindu Mythological Influences, you may say.Reason-III--the most important of the lot, I see in this one word, the essence of life, my life, your life and everyone's life--to get my desires and wishes fulfilled.
For all u who don't know what it means,and are tired of 'googling', 'Tathastu' is a Sanskrit word which means,'It shall be so, as you hope/wish'
We all dream, don't we?Some of us in our sleep, some of us with our eyes open.Well I do dream at both the times.But my dreams in my sleeps are preoccupied with stuff that I don't want to discuss about.So, I'll rather discuss about those which I dream with my eyes open,which is aptly termed day-dreaming.
But hey, once I start discussing about stuff like these, I wont b a personal person. I would have opened all Pandora's boxes for me. So, I'd rather stay silent, and stay happy, that my First Blog titled 'Tathastu' is my 'Vardaan'.
Yes, I can be very painfully confusing. Heck, that's the way I am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its really nice..

Anonymous said...

its good ....keep it up....get goin

American Idol 2 hour Finale Live Stream

For your viewing pleasure