10/29/2007

10 Q's 10 A's

I came across this site here,which posted 10 questions to ask oneself everyday. Needless to say, these questions are mostly for those
who are as mad a blogger like me. I am just trying to find the answers and jot them down. Let's see how I fair.

The Morning Power Questions

1. What am I happy about in my blogging life right now?

-Hmm.Tough one to start with.I have been blogging for almost two years now. I have been utterly lazy at times and there have been times when I have been not blogging for almost 5 months at a stretch. So the most happy thing in my blogging life right now is that I am back,and am posting almost regularly. I am writing much more, may be better than before.

2. What am I excited about in my blogging life right now?

-Getting comments,good and bad.Getting visitors. To get to see the readers on MyBlogLog and BlogCatalog etc. To see people stumbling on my posts. That's a high. Well, also seeing my adsense balance going higher.LOL

3. What am I proud about in my blogging life right now?

-That apart from Techkeyla(which is a tech site, and I derive information,not steal, from many sources)I write original stuff. There are many bloggers out there who recycle stuff just for the sake of ..I really don't know why. But I write my own stuff.Makes me proud.

4. What am I grateful about in my blogging life right now?

-I am grateful that no one thought of the domain names that I have.LOL. I am grateful to flickr,yahoo,apple,microsoft,...but above all I am grateful to Google.


5. What am I enjoying most in my blogging life right now?

-I enjoy when people at my workplace come up to me asking how the movie was coz they know I blog about movies, and they come up to me asking for the latest news from Ubuntu and Leopard and iPhone.That's a high


6. What am I committed to in my blogging life right now?

-To myself. I need to write for myself first and I do it everyday. And I love it.

The Evening Power Questions



1. What have I given today? In what ways have I been a giver through my blog today?

-I have given a lot of weird stuff, a lot of problems for people to try to read and understand a complex 50 ounces which is my brain.

2. What did I learn from blogging today?

-A lot. See I read wikipedia everyday.So you do the math.

3. How has today added to the quality of my blogging life?

-Everyday is a new classroom session. Ok, the philosophy has started to suck on . So I'll stop.
What did I do today. I proof read a 190 paged report of my client. I made 3 documentations and I edited 13 slides. I monitored 5 application websites for 15 minutes each, 5 times after lunch. And I listened to Norah Jones and Aerosmith all day long. Definitely added to the quality of my blogging life. What u say?

4. How can I use today as an investment in my future blogging?

-WTF is this question? C'mon shut up , go home and sleep. I can already see my readers opening up their condom packs, filling water in them and throwing them at me to shut me up from answering to this philosophical crap.

I swear I won't take such surveys anymore.

No comments:

American Idol 2 hour Finale Live Stream

For your viewing pleasure