1/27/2006

Ventilation of my Fluctuating Mind!!

I sit here at my lame-ass job
thinking, being, realizing the potential
as it's being drained from my veins

I work with optimism that I'll find new avenues
which will help me get towards my potential
and lead me to a state of levelled happiness ...


I want inner peace, serenity
Clouds floating by, quietness
Love from beyond, Love inside
Gentle breeze flowing through my mind

Lie on my back, look into the blue
Feel the sun on my skin, the oxygen in the air
Nestle near the fire, see the leaves
Touch the Wind with my breath

Look back into Time, see the Pain, the Hurt
Gather it into a pile, pray for it, release it
Let it move onward, and release you
Become yourself completely and always

Find the simple things and hold to them
Settle in your home and spread warmth
Kiss your loved one and tell her you love her
Become one with all things and move silently...

Will it ever Happen!!!!

No comments:

American Idol 2 hour Finale Live Stream

For your viewing pleasure