11/30/2005

Autobiography of a l.o.s.e.r.

This is the life of a perfect loser.
he doesnt even know what he's here for
he's under pressure coz he has to do
what others expect him to

but he aint smart he thinks alot
and askes himself what he wants
but he'll never know the answer
he'll never know what he's after

he's weak and stupid
coz no-one else seems to be interested
every1 seems to have a plan
they all know what they want

and misery loves company
but hes miserable and alone
she pretends to understand
but really doesnt give a damn

its only good when nothing is said and done
and he free to run
and im too small and weak
and chances of my survival are bleak

people judge me and prophecise
about my future coz they are wise
they make mework coz they have to show
they aint losers they always know

and i hate my life
but i cant die
i have a fear
what if they are right.

please dont screw me anymore
i hate crying now that ive grown
sharp headaches and self restraint
are too much for me to control

i understand madmen
and think others are wierd
maybe its me
and my sorrow that i aint free

and theres nowhere i can go
and i cant be a recluse
i am their investment
thats my biggest resentment

now these tears i cant hold
maybe ive been a bit too bold
love and emotion seem dumb excuses
evrything is loved for its usage.

and i'm as useless as they come
maybe some1 will love me for bein dumb
till then im dead inside
like a corpse in this world i reside.

Please help me
give me a simple life
thought it has to be my mistake
but blaming others is easier and better

i have lost
i'll be what you want me to
i thought i was brave
but i was just naive

why dos this voice inside say i cant change
sentencing me to a lifetime of misery
maybe its right
help me i cant even think straight.

Mehul Singh

Originally scripted by--criticroshan.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Critic Roshan said...

dude, i hold the exclusive right to calling myself a loser, change the name. if you wanna cover it do it as on record, ya know avril lavigne and snoop dog cover metallica too.

Anonymous said...

hey the guy mehul's not like that anymore... but u gotta say it he does say a lot of what we all at sometime feel and think...u too mehul(i know ur reading this).

monk said...

shock and awe

American Idol 2 hour Finale Live Stream

For your viewing pleasure